1. Leasing application.
2. Technical and economic indicators of the leased object and information about its seller.
3.Business plan indicating cash flow forecast for the entire lease term.
4. The balance sheet adopted by the district (city) tax inspectorate as of the last reporting date (form 1), the statement of financial results (form 2), a statement of overdue receivables and payables (form 2a), acts of reconciliation of debts with a term of more than 90 days. < br>
5. Operational balance.
6. Copies of constituent documents (charter with all registered changes, memorandum of association, certificate of registration).
7. The protocol of the meeting of the founders on the decision on the conclusion of the leasing transaction and the authority of the Director to sign the contractual documentation on leasing.
8. The protocol of the meeting of the founders and the order on the appointment of the director.
9. Documents confirming the right to own real estate - cadastral documents, originals and copies of lease agreements for premises in which the project is supposed to be implemented (trading floors, production, storage facilities, etc.).
10. A letter from the bank about the presence of card file No. 2, urgent and overdue loan debt and interest arrears, guarantees of the bank, breakdown of turnover for the last 12 months.
11. Copies of permits, if such are necessary for carrying out activities (license, permit, etc.).
12. Copy of sample signatures from the bank